Packages and Prices
All days of the week
Adults: ₹ 13,000 per person
Children (5 to 12 years): ₹ 7,000 per child
- 1 hour hot air balloon safari with a highly trained and experienced pilot
- Light refreshments (Tea, coffee, juices etc.) before take off
- Pick up from your hotel / accommodation to take off site and drop back to your accommodation / hotel or to any other drop point of your choice
- A certificate of flight signed by your pilot
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Free pick up from your hotel / accommodation
- Reach the take-off site, watch the balloons being inflated and have tea / coffee, cold drinks, and cookies before take off
- Safety briefing from the pilot before take-off
- Enjoy hot air ballooning for approx. 1 hour
- Free drop from landing site to your hotel / accommodation or to any other desired location of your choice
Age and Weight Criteria
- Children below 5 years of age are not allowed to fly due to safety purpose
- There is no upper age limit
- There is no weight restrictions. Passenger must be able to stand for atleast 1 hour
- You must be able to climb in and out of the basket
- You must be able to stand unassisted for an hour during the ride
- Pregnant woman are not allowed to go for the hot air balloon ride due to safety reasons
- You must not go for the ride if you have undergone a surgery recently or have a significant medical condition.
- You must be sure of not having any pre-existing medial condition that may be affected by the hot air balloon ride.
- You must inform us of any medical condition that you may have for your safety and the safety of other passengers. You may be asked to provide a medical fitness certificate from a doctor / specialist.
- You must inform us regarding any disability – so that we can advice you if it is suitable / possible for you to go for the hot air balloon ride.
- Persons on wheel chair are not allowed go for the ride due to safety reasons.
What to Wear
- We recommend you to wear comfortable clothes in which you can easily climb in and out of the basket.
- We also recommend you to wear clothes in which you don't mind getting dirty.
- Avoid designer wear, high heel sandals, flip flops etc. as we do not take responsibility for any damage to the same.
Seasons of Flying With Timing
September, October and November: 6:15 am and 4:00 pm
December, January, February and March: 6:45 am and 3:30 pm
April, May and June: 5:45 am
Things to Know
- If the ride is cancelled on account of bad weather conditions, you can re-schedule your booking for another date or get a full refund.
- This activity is not recommended for pregnant women, patients who have undergone a surgery recently or individuals who are unable to continue standing for the entire duration (1 hour) of the ride.
- Children below 5 years of age will not be allowed.
- The ride is fully licensed and regulated under an Air Operators Permit (AOP) as issued by the Ministry of Civil Aviation – Government of India.
- All the pilots are highly experienced and hold international commercial Hot Air Balloon licenses.
- All the balloons and equipments are purchased from the world’s most reputable Balloon Manufacturers in Spain and the UK.
SkyWaltz Balloon Safari,
Near Royal Jaipur Darbar Restaurant,
Google Maps location link will be included in the booking confirmation sent via email and WhatsApp.
Cancellation by experience provider
Full refund: You will get a full refund if your booking is cancelled due to unfavourable weather conditions, technical or operational reasons.
Cancellation by customer
No refund: This activity is not cancellable by the customer. No refund will be given for bookings cancelled by the customer.
No refund: If you or a member of your group does not show up, no refund will be given.
Showing up late
No refund: If you or a member of your group does not show up on time, no refund will be given.