Packages and Prices
River Rafting - 2 hours
- 2 hours river rafting experience with a highly trained and experienced rafting guide
- Introduction to rafting, information about the rafting equipment and safety tips
- Use of life jackets, helmet and other rafting equipment
- Approx. Rs. 100 to Rs. 150 per person – Cost of auto rickshaw to travel from the river rafting end point to the river rafting start point.
- The distance between the river rafting start point and end point is 18 km.
- T-shirt and shorts.
- Sport shoes or sandals with straps.
- Avoid wearing slippers or chappals.
- Ladies should avoid wearing salwar / saree / any traditional wear.
Minimum age: 14 years. Children below 14 years of age will not be allowed to go rafting.
Maximum age: There is no maximum age limit. You need to be reasonably fit to participate and paddle throughout the rafting duration.
Minimum weight: There is no minimum weight limit for rafting, however, you must be reasonably fit and must be able to paddle during the 2-hour rafting experience.
Maximum weight: 120 kg.
- T-shirt and shorts for river rafting.
- Extra pair of dry clothes to wear after rafting.
- Sport shoes or sandals with straps to wear for rafting.
- If you wear spectacles, carry a strap for the same.
- Knowing how to swim is not mandatory
- Life jackets, helmet and all other rafting equipment will be provided
- The rafting venue is in a remote location near Kolad. There are no eateries near the rafting start point and end point. The closest eatery / restaurant is approx. 30 km away from the rafting venue.
Kundalika River, Kolad
Google Maps location link will be included in the booking confirmation sent via email and WhatsApp.
Cancellation by experience provider
Full refund: You will get a full refund if your booking is cancelled due to unfavourable weather conditions, technical or operational reasons.
Cancellation by customer
No refund: This activity is not cancellable by the customer. No refund will be given for bookings cancelled by the customer.
No refund: If you or a member of your group does not show up, no refund will be given.
Showing up late
No refund: If you or a member of your group does not show up on time, no refund will be given.
It was an excellent experience.
I was searching for river rafting organizer in Kolad on Google Maps, Randomly came across Leisurekart, Checked there website, they had all the details mentioned in a very organized manner, So i called them up.
Prasad Shelar was on other side he was very helpful and patience with all my queries, They cleared all my doubts regarding the activities which i wanted to book.
I’ve been searching a lot of organizers for this activities, but Leisurekart had the lowest price for all the activities, they also have various packages from which you can choose as per your requirement.
Not only the prices are low but the service is also good, as i was doing this for first time Prasad Shelar from Leisurekart made sure that I know everything from start to end, he told me and gave me all the details promptly which helped me a lot to plan my day and other things accordingly.
He also gave me numbers of ground staff and managers who will be conducting the activities for us.
The activities were done safely and we enjoyed a lot, it was a wonderful and memorable experience.
You can also contact Leisurekart Team on WhatsApp. Or check their website for more details.
The river rafting experience was amazing. The guide ( Prateek) made sure that we enjoy it upto its fullest. Also his briefing helped us to enjoy the most. Everything was upto our expectations, I would sure want to do it again. Thank you so much for this amazing experience.
It was a great experience!
It was good as expected and the guide was very good.
It was a great experience. We enjoyed a lot.
River rafting was good till the last leg. Last leg, we felt very boring and also part where we have to lift the boat till very high point. difficult for a family members.
Overall experience was good
Good rafting experience.