Packages and Prices
Seabird Sailboat - 2 hours
- 1 hour 30 minutes private sailing on a seabird sailboat with a qualified sailor
- Motorboat ride from the shore to the seabird sailboat
- Motorboat ride from the seabird sailboat to the shore
- Mineral water
- Life jackets to use on the boat
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- The prices mentioned above are on a per yacht basis. It is NOT the per person price.
- For the mentioned price, the entire yacht is booked exclusively for your group.
- It is a private booking. You will not be sharing the yacht with other groups / people.
- Maximum 6 persons are allowed on the seabird sailboat (including children and infants).
- 15 minutes – Reach the sailing start point (near Taj Mahal Hotel, Colaba) 15 minutes before the booking time.
- 15 minutes – Take a motorboat ride from the shore to the Macgregor 26 yacht.
- 1 hour 30 minutes – Go sailing in the Mumbai harbour for approx. 1 hour 30 minutes.
- 15 minutes – Take a motorboat ride from the seabird sailboat to the shore.
The Seabird Class sailboat is the most popular boat for cruising in Mumbai. It can comfortably seat 5 people and 1 skipper. It has an open deck at the front where you can sit and dip your feet in the water. The boat is powered entirely by its 2 sails while cruising. It is the most popular and affordable sailboat to charter in Mumbai.
Length: 21 feet
Passenger capacity: 1 to 5
Sails for cruising: 2
- This is a private sailing experience. The entire boat will be booked for you for the price mentioned above. You will not be sharing the boat with other people.
- Knowing how to swim is not mandatory.
- Life jackets will be provided.
- Sailing is completely dependent on weather conditions (wind speed, tide, etc.). There might be a wait time of 1 hour or more beyond your booking start time. Your return back to the shore might also get delayed by a few hours if the weather conditions are unfavourable. You must cooperate and patiently wait in such situations which are beyond control.
- Bookings may be rescheduled or cancelled if the weather is unfavourable for sailing.
- As the starting point for sailing is near Gateway of India, bookings may be cancelled last minute if there are restrictions by government authorities, police or defence authorities. In this case, you will get an option to either re-schedule your booking or get a full refund.
- It is mandatory for each person to carry a govt. approved photo ID (original). You will be asked to show the same to security officials before sailing.
Google Maps location link will be included in the booking confirmation sent via email and WhatsApp.
Cancellation by experience provider
Full refund: You will get a full refund if your booking is cancelled due to unfavourable weather conditions, technical or operational reasons.
Cancellation by customer
No refund: This activity is not cancellable by the customer. No refund will be given for bookings cancelled by the customer.
No refund: If you or a member of your group does not show up, no refund will be given.
Showing up late
No refund: If you or a member of your group does not show up on time, no refund will be given.
No. We do not provide any food items. You can carry some finger food, snacks, soft drinks etc. on your own to eat on the boat. Mineral water is provided complimentary on the boat.
Yes. We can decorate the boat with balloons at an additional cost (please select the balloon decoration add-on while buying the voucher).
February 25, 2021
February 21, 2020
February 8, 2020
The Experience was good.