Packages and Prices
XS 63 (8 seater) - 2 hours
- 1 hour 30 minutes private sailing on a XS 63 sailboat with a qualified sailor
- Motorboat ride from the shore to the XS 63 sailboat
- Motorboat ride from the XS 63 sailboat to the shore
- Mineral water
- Life jackets to use on the boat
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- The prices mentioned above are on a per boat basis. It is NOT the per person price.
- For the mentioned price, the entire boat is booked exclusively for your group.
- It is a private booking. You will not be sharing the boat with other groups / people.
- Maximum 8 persons are allowed on the sailboat (including children and infants).
- Knowing how to swim is not mandatory.
- Life jackets will be provided.
- Sailing is completely dependent on weather conditions (wind speed, tide, etc.). There might be a wait time of 1 hour or more beyond your booking start time. Your return back to the shore might also get delayed by a few hours if the weather conditions are unfavourable. You must cooperate and patiently wait in such situations which are beyond control.
- Bookings may be rescheduled or cancelled if the weather is unfavourable for sailing.
- As the starting point for sailing is near Gateway of India, bookings may be cancelled last minute if there are restrictions by government authorities, police or defence authorities. In this case, you will get an option to either re-schedule your booking or get a full refund.
- It is mandatory for each person to carry a govt. approved photo ID (original). You will be asked to show the same to security officials before sailing.
Google Maps location link will be included in the booking confirmation sent via email and WhatsApp.
Cancellation by experience provider
Full refund: You will get a full refund if your booking is cancelled due to unfavourable weather conditions, technical or operational reasons.
Cancellation by customer
No refund: This activity is not cancellable by the customer. No refund will be given for bookings cancelled by the customer.
No refund: If you or a member of your group does not show up, no refund will be given.
Showing up late
No refund: If you or a member of your group does not show up on time, no refund will be given.
No. We do not provide any food items. You can carry some finger food, snacks, soft drinks etc. on your own to eat on the boat. Mineral water is provided complimentary on the boat.
Yes. We can decorate the boat with balloons at an additional cost (please select the balloon decoration add-on while buying the voucher).
January 11, 2021
An impromptu plan to go sailing and came across Leisurekart that organises sailing from the Gateway of India, Mumbai. A few calls to their team and we got a XS 63 8 seater which is for 8 people and we were 4 of us which was perfect!! They have a 2 hour trip so we took the last one which is 6pm-8pm and man was it fun. Perfect weather to go sailing and of course with all safety measures. The sea could be rough at times. Respect the sea. Do not throw any plastic or cigarettes in the sea. Leisurekart provides you with cake and flowers at an additional cost if you need it.
February 12, 2019
It was great experience.