River Rafting + Lunch in Kolad
Ideal for: Groups, Couples, Family, Tourists
Where: Kundalika River, Kolad
When: All days of the week at 8 am
Time Slots (starting time): 8 am
Weekdays – Rs. 950 per person
Weekends and Holidays – Rs. 1,600 per person
8:00 am - Report at the river rafting start point.
8:30 to 8:45 am - Briefing .
8:45 am onwards - Go river rafting for 2 hours.
1:30 pm: Lunch
Note: You will get free by 3:00 pm to 3:30 pm.
What You Get
- 2 hours river rafting experience with a highly trained and experienced rafting guide
- Introduction to rafting, information about the rafting equipment and safety tips
- Use of life jackets, helmet and other rafting equipment
- Veg / non-veg lunch.
Things To Know
- Knowing how to swim is not mandatory
- Children below 14 years of age will not be allowed to go rafting
- Maximum weight per person is 120 Kg. There is no minimum weigh limit, however, you must be reasonably fit and must be able to paddle and participate during the 2 hours of rafting
- Life jackets, helmet and all other rafting equipment will be provided
- The rafting venue is in a remote location near Kolad. There are no eateries near the rafting start point and end point. The closest eatery / restaurant is approx. 30 km away from the rafting venue.
Dress Code for River Rafting
- T-shirt and shorts.
- Sport shoes or sandals with straps.
- Avoid wearing slippers or chappals.
- Ladies should avoid wearing salwar / saree / any traditional wear.
Things To Carry
- T-shirt and shorts for river rafting.
- Extra pair of dry clothes to wear after rafting.
- Sport shoes or sandals with straps to wear for rafting.
- If you wear spectacles, carry a strap for the same.
Minimum age: 14 years
Maximum age: There is no maximum age limit. You need to be reasonably fit to participate and paddle throughout the rafting duration.
Minimum weight: There is no minimum weight limit for rafting, however, you must be reasonably fit and must be able to paddle during the 2-hour rafting experience.
Maximum weight: 120 kg.
I don't know swimming. Can I do rafting?
Yes. Non-swimmers can go rafting. You will be given a life jacket to wear which will keep you afloat.
Where exactly is the meeting / starting point for rafting?
The starting point for rafting is near Ravalje Dam.
Can children do rafting?
Children below 14 years of age will not be allowed to do rafting. However, there are many other activities like kayaking, jet ski ride, banana boat ride etc. that children below 14 years of age can do at Kolad.
Is prior booking mandatory?
Yes. It is mandatory to book your rafting trip in advance.
How many days in advance shall I book my rafting trip?
We recommend you to book your rafting trip 5-7 days in advance for weekends and atleast 2-4 days in advance for weekdays.
Do you provide transport / pick up and drop from Mumbai / Pune?
No. We do not provide transport / pick up and drop options.