Sailing at Gateway of India, Mumbai (Grand Soleil 45 Yacht)
Ideal for: Couples, Family, Groups, Kids, Tourists
For: 1 to 12 persons
Where: Gateway of India, Colaba
When: All days of the week from 7 am to 7 pm
Duration: 2 hours
Time Slots (starting time): 7 am, 9 am, 3:30 pm, 5:30 pm
Note: This is a private sailing experience and the entire boat will be booked for you for the price mentioned above. You will not be sharing the boat with other groups.
Rs. 23,999 per yacht
- The prices mentioned above are on a per yacht basis. It is NOT the per person price.
- For the mentioned price, the entire yacht is booked exclusively for your group.
- It is a private booking. You will not be sharing the yacht with other groups / people.
- Maximum 12 persons are allowed on the yacht (including children and infants).
15 minutes - Reach the sailing start point (near Taj Mahal Hotel, Colaba) 15 minutes before the booking time.
15 minutes - Take a motorboat ride from the shore to the Grand Soleil 45 yacht.
1 hour 30 minutes - Go sailing in the Mumbai harbour for approx. 1 hour 30 minutes.
15 minutes - Take a motorboat ride from the Grand Soleil 45 yacht to the shore.
07:00 AM to 09:00 AM
09:00 AM to 11:00 AM
02:00 PM to 04:00 PM
04:00 PM to 06:00 PM
06:00 PM to 08:00 PM
What You Get
- 1 hour 30 minutes private sailing on a Grand Soleil 45 yacht with a qualified sailor
- Motorboat ride from the shore to the Grand Soleil 45 yacht
- Motorboat ride from the Grand Soleil 45 yacht to the shore
- Mineral water
- Life jackets to use on the boat
About The Yacht: Grand Soleil 45 Yacht
Length: 45 feet
Passenger capacity: Upto 12 persons
Sails for cruising: 2
Things To Know
- Knowing how to swim is not mandatory
- Life jackets will be provided
- As this experience is dependent on weather conditions, bookings may be rescheduled if cancelled due to unfavourable weather
Do you provide anything to eat on the boat?
No. We do not provide any food items. You can carry some finger food, snacks, soft drinks etc. on your own to eat on the boat. Mineral water is provided complimentary on the boat.
Can I carry alcohol, wine, champagne etc. on the boat?
No. Alcohol, wine, champagne etc. is strictly not allowed.
Can you make any special arrangements for birthdays / anniversaries?
Yes. We can decorate the boat with balloons at an additional cost of Rs. 500 (to be paid in cash at the meeting point). Around 20 to 25 balloons will be put inside the cabin.
Is there any age limit? Can children, infants, elder people go for sailing?
There is no age limit. Infants, small children and elder people can go on the boat. Elder people must be able to walk around and climb steps on their own.
Is it safe?
Yes. The Grand Soleil 45 yacht sailing experience is totally safe. All safety measures are taken and lifejackets are available on the boat.
How far will we go into the sea?
You will go sailing all the way out into the open sea (almost till the tip of South Mumbai). You will not be seen from the shore.
Where is the meeting point for sailing?
The meeting point is near Gateway of India, Colaba, Mumbai.
Do you provide car parking? Where do I park my car?
No. We do not provide car parking. You will have to look for parking on your own near Gateway of India / Colaba.
Cancellation by experience provider
Full refund: You will get a full refund if your booking is cancelled due to unfavourable weather conditions, technical or operational reasons.
Cancellation by customer
No refund: This activity is not cancellable by the customer. No refund will be given for bookings cancelled by the customer.
No refund: If you or a member of your group does not show up, no refund will be given.
Showing up late
No refund: If you or a member of your group does not show up on time, no refund will be given.