Sailing at Gateway of India, Mumbai (J24 Class Sailboat)
Ideal for: Couples, Family, Groups, Kids, Tourists
For: 1 to 4 people
Where: Gateway of India, Colaba
When: All days of the week from 7 am to 8 pm
Duration: 2 hours
Note: This is a private sailing experience and the entire boat will be booked for the price mentioned above
Weekends (Saturday, Sunday and holidays): Rs. 4,500 per boat
Weekdays (Monday to Friday): Rs. 4,000 per boat
Morning slots (all days): Rs. 3,500 per boat
- The prices mentioned above are on a per boat basis. It is NOT the per person price.
- For the mentioned price, the entire boat is booked exclusively for your group.
- It is a private booking. You will not be sharing the boat with other groups / people.
- Maximum 4 persons are allowed on the sailboat (including children and infants).
15 minutes - Reach the sailing start point (near Taj Mahal Hotel, Colaba) 15 minutes before the booking start time.
15 minutes - Take a motorboat ride from the shore to the J24 sailboat.
1 hour 30 minutes - Go sailing in the Mumbai harbour for approx. 1 hour 30 minutes.
15 minutes - Take a motorboat ride from the J24 sailboat to the shore.
07:00 AM to 09:00 AM
09:00 AM to 11:00 AM
02:00 PM to 04:00 PM
04:00 PM to 06:00 PM
06:00 PM to 08:00 PM
What You Get
- 1 hour 30 minutes private sailing on a J24 Class sailboat with a qualified sailing instructor
- Mineral water
- Life jackets to use on the boat
The J24 Class Sailboat
The J24 Class sailboat is an internationally recognized boat (by the International Sailing Federation). It is suitable for almost every type of sailing activity right from cruising to racing and match racing to offshore racing. It has an open deck to comfortably seat 4 people. It also has a small cabin with comfortable space for 3 to 4 people.
Length: 24 feet
Passenger capacity: 1 to 4
Sails for cruising: 2
Things To Know
- Knowing how to swim is not mandatory
- Life jackets will be provided
- As this experience is dependent on weather conditions, bookings may be rescheduled if cancelled due to unfavourable weather
Cancellation by experience provider
Full refund: You will get a full refund if your booking is cancelled due to unfavourable weather conditions, technical or operational reasons.
Cancellation by customer
No refund: This activity is not cancellable by the customer. No refund will be given for bookings cancelled by the customer.
No refund: If you or a member of your group does not show up, no refund will be given.
Showing up late
No refund: If you or a member of your group does not show up on time, no refund will be given.
Share this experience!
January 3, 2021
Everything was wonderful.. the sailors were also cooperative and nice to us... Cake was very delicious, arrangements were perfect.. overall we had memorable experience.
February 2, 2017
Amazing experience! We loved it!
August 27, 2014
Amazing sailing experience! totally recommended for everyone!