Sailing at Gateway of India, Mumbai (XS 26 Yacht)
Ideal for: Couples, Family, Groups, Kids, Tourists
For: 1 to 8 people
Where: Gateway of India, Colaba
When: All days of the week
Duration: 2 hours
Note: This is a private sailing experience. The entire boat will be booked for you for the price mentioned above. You will not be sharing the boat with other people.
Weekends (Saturday, Sunday and holidays): Rs. 7,000 per yacht
Weekdays (Monday to Friday): Rs. 7,000 per yacht
Morning slots (all days): Rs. 6,000 per yacht
- The prices mentioned above are on a per yacht basis. It is NOT the per person price.
- For the mentioned price, the entire yacht is booked exclusively for your group. It is a private booking. You will not be sharing the yacht with other groups / people.
- Maximum 8 persons are allowed on the yacht (including children and infants).
07:00 AM to 09:00 AM
09:00 AM to 11:00 AM
02:00 PM to 04:00 PM
04:00 PM to 06:00 PM
06:00 PM to 08:00 PM
Inclusions and Exclusions
- 1 hour 30 minutes private sailing on a XS 26 yacht with a qualified sailor
- Motorboat ride from the shore to the XS 26 yacht
- Motorboat ride from the XS 26 yacht to the shore
- Mineral water
- Life jackets to use on the boat
About the XS 26 yacht
Length: 26 feet
Passenger capacity: 1 to 8
Sails for cruising: 2
Meeting point address
Jetty No. 5,
Opposite Main Entrance of Taj Hotel,
Near Gateway of India,
Mumbai - 4000 01
Things To Know
- Knowing how to swim is not mandatory.
- Life jackets will be provided.
- Sailing is completely dependent on weather conditions (wind speed, tide, etc.). There might be a wait time of 1 hour or more beyond your booking start time. Your return back to the shore might also get delayed by a few hours if the weather conditions are unfavourable. You must cooperate and patiently wait in such situations which are beyond control.
- Bookings may be rescheduled or cancelled if the weather is unfavourable for sailing.
- As the starting point for sailing is near Gateway of India, bookings may be cancelled last minute if there are restrictions by government authorities, police or defence authorities. In this case, you will get an option to either re-schedule your booking or get a full refund.
- It is mandatory for each person to carry a govt. approved photo ID (original). You will be asked to show the same to security officials before sailing.
- A very highly trained and experienced sailor will be on the boat with you. He will sail the yacht for you and also guide you with the do's and dont's.
- Lifejackets are available on the yacht.
Do you provide anything to eat on the boat?
No. We do not provide any food items. You can carry some finger food, snacks, soft drinks etc. on your own to eat on the boat. Mineral water is provided complimentary on the boat.
Can I carry alcohol, wine, champagne etc. on the boat?
No. Alcohol, wine, champagne etc. is strictly not allowed.
Can you make any special arrangements for birthdays / anniversaries?
Yes. We can decorate the boat with balloons at an additional cost (please select the balloon decoration add-on while buying the voucher).
Can I bring decoration material and decorate the boat on my own?
No. You will not be allowed to decorate the boat with any decoration material that you may want to bring.
How far will we go into the sea?
You will go sailing all the way out into the open sea (almost till the tip of South Mumbai). You will not be seen from the shore
Cancellation by experience provider
Full refund: You will get a full refund if your booking is cancelled due to unfavourable weather conditions, technical or operational reasons.
Cancellation by customer
No refund: This activity is not cancellable by the customer. No refund will be given for bookings cancelled by the customer.
No refund: If you or a member of your group does not show up, no refund will be given.
Showing up late
No refund: If you or a member of your group does not show up on time, no refund will be given.
Share this experience!
February 23, 2020
Good experience. Thank you.
February 15, 2020
It was pleasure sailing on XS 26 yacht. At the entrance the operations executive took good care of us boarding on the motor boat to go to yacht. Timing was perfect from 6 to 8 in the evening, no delay in boarding the yacht. I had good experiences and service from Leisurekart. Thanks. Mahesh Watve.