River Rafting in Lavasa (Mutha River)
Ideal for: Families, Groups, Couples,Tourists
Where: Lavasa (Near Pune)
When: All days of the week
Weekdays (Monday to Friday): Rs. 700 per person
Weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and public holidays: Rs. 1,200 per person
1st batch - Morning: 09:00 AM to 11:00 AM
2nd batch - Afternoon: 12:00 PM to 02:00 PM
3rd batch - Evening: 03:00 PM to 05:00 PM
1) Report at the river rafting end point. (Farmsted Campsite)
(You can park your car at the rafting end point. our vehicle will transport you to the rafting start point).
2) Briefing (approx. 15 to 20 minutes.
3) Go for River rafting for approx. 1 hour 30 minutes.
Minimum age: 12 years. Children below 12 years of age will not be allowed to do rafting.
Maximum age: There is no maximum age limit. However, you should be reasonably fit to participate and paddle throughout the rafting duration.
Minimum weight: There is no minimum weight limit. However, you should be reasonably fit to participate and paddle throughout the rafting duration.
Maximum weight: 120 kg. People above 120 kg will not be allowed to do rafting.
Things to Know
- The rafting start point is 10 km before Lavasa.
- You will not have to pay any entry fee to enter Lavasa.
- There are limited seats in each batch. Advance booking is mandatory.
- Non-swimmers can also do rafting.
- You will be provided with life jackets, helmets and all required rafting equipment.
Sport shoes or sandals with straps
Inclusions and Exclusions
- Transportation from the rafting end point to the rafting start point.
- 2 hours river rafting experience with highly experienced and trained guide.
- Introduction to rafting information about the rafting equipments and safety tips.
- Use of Helmets, Life Jackets and other rafting equipments.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
Things to Carry
- Extra pair of clothes
Cancellation and Refund
Cancellation by experience provider
Full refund: You will get a full refund if your booking is cancelled due to unfavourable weather conditions, technical or operational reasons.
Cancellation by customer
No refund: This activity is not cancellable by the customer. No refund will be given for bookings cancelled by the customer.
No refund: If you or a member of your group does not show up, no refund will be given.
Showing up late
No refund: If you or a member of your group does not show up on time, no refund will be given.