Business Development Executive
As a business development executive at Leisurekart, you will be responsible for growing and enhancing Leisurekart’s product offerings.
You will be responsible for identifying new locations and experiences and partnering with new experience providers.
- Conduct thorough market research to find new experience providers.
- Understand the experiences offered by the experience providers to identify and create packages.
- Contact them (via email, phone, social channels etc.).
- Partner with them to sell their experiences on Leisurekart.
- Coordinate with multiple teams internally to integrate new experiences into processes across multiple functions.
- Conduct price and product benchmarking on a regular basis.
- Create reports on product performance, supplier performance, competition analysis and more.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Good verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to fluently speak in English and Hindi.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- You must be highly organised.
- Must be able to prioritise and multitask.
- Willingness to learn and adapt.
Education and Work Experience
Education: Bachelors Degree (any stream). Undergraduates with strong communication skills are welcome.
Work Experience: 0 to 2 year. Freshers are welcome.
On-the-job training will be provided.
Working Days and Timings
Days: 6 days a week.
10:00 AM to 6:00 PM