The reservation executive role is one of the most important positions at Leisurekart as you will be directly interacting with prospects and customers over the phone, email, and chat. You will be the face of the company and will be responsible for helping, guiding and advising customers in every way possible to maximise the likelihood of a booking.
- Answer inbound calls from customers.
- Reply to enquiries received via email.
- Make outbound calls to customers who send enquiries via the website / mobile app / social media channels. (NO COLD CALLING REQUIRED)
- Listen effectively to the customer and capture relevant information.
- Ask relevant questions to understand the customer’s requirement.
- Answer customer queries.
- Suggest suitable experiences based on the understanding of the customer’s requirement.
- Advice customers and help them choose the most suitable experience for their requirement.
- Provide useful information related to the customer’s requirement.
- Take notes during the call and feed data into the database.
- Follow-up with potential customers.
- Guide and help customers to make bookings and payments on the website.
- Record accurate information for each booking made by the customer.
- Communicate with Sellers to check availability.
- Communicate efficiently and politely on every call/email/chat.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Good verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to fluently speak in English and Hindi.
- You must be passionate about helping people.
- You must be a good listener.
- You must be highly organised.
- Must be able to prioritise and multitask.
- Willingness to learn and adapt.
- Willingness to work on a flexible schedule and work on weekends and holidays.
Education and Work Experience
Education: Bachelors Degree (any stream). Undergraduates with strong communication skills are welcome.
Work Experience: 0 to 2 year. Freshers are welcome.
On-the-job training will be provided.
Working Days and Timings
Days: 6 days a week.
9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
11:00 AM to 7:00 PM
12:00 PM to 8:00 PM