Leisurekart takes your privacy seriously where we deal with your personal information. This means information that identifies you personally such as your name, payment information, contact details or data that can be linked with such information in order to identify you directly or indirectly (“user data”).
The types of user data we collect
The types of user data that we collect depends on the circumstances of collection and on the nature of the service requested or transaction undertaken. We collect and process your information in the following ways:
Information you give us directly:
- personal information that can be used to identify an individual, such as name, gender, country of residence, or nationality;
- contact information, such as email address, phone numbers;
- payment information, such as credit or debit card information, including the name of cardholder, card number, billing address and expiry date;
- information on your other activity and purchases made through our Platforms;
- information on bookings you have made on our website or mobile application;
- your customer preferences, such as likes, dislikes, page views, places that you would like to visit or other service preferences;
- information you choose and/or consent to submit when you use features on our Platforms or other online facilities; and
- information we receive from other sources e.g. or our page on social media websites and our contractual partners.
Where you disclose personal data of another person to us, including but not limited to situations where you make bookings on behalf of another person, you undertake to ensure that the individual whose user data is supplied to us approves of you sharing this information with us for our use in line with this Policy.
Information we collect automatically
Information we collect from third parties
We collect user data from your authorised representatives. This includes persons whom you have authorised and persons who have been validly identified as acting on your behalf pursuant to our security procedures. This will generally be information you have authorised them to provide us with.
We may receive user data from third parties which are located in various countries. This includes, but is not limited to, travel agents and other contractual parties, and our service providers.
Why we collect user data
The collection of the following types of user data is mandatory to enable us to fulfil your orders on our Platforms. These types of user data are marked as mandatory during booking. If you do not provide this information, we will not be able to provide you with our services and/or products required.
- Booking details, e.g. first/given name, last/family name.
- Contact details, e.g. email address, phone numbers.
- Payment details, e.g. the name on the credit or debit card, the credit or debit card number, expiry date and card verification value on the credit or debit card, and billing address which will be transmitted to our payment processors.
Additional information may be mandatory depending on the nature of the Service booked, e.g. your gender or age. These mandatory fields will be made clear when you make a booking.
The failure to supply the following types of user data will result in (i) us being unable to update you on our latest products and/or launches; and/or (ii) your inability to enter or participate in contests, promotions or redemption activities organised by us:
- Contact Information, e.g. email address, phone numbers; and
- Country of residence.
How we use your user data
We will use the user data in the following ways:
- process and assist you with any transactions related to your booking (e.g. making a booking, providing services related to the booking, fulfilling such booking and investigating potential fraudulent transactions);
- notify you about changes to our Platforms and any Service (this may be via multiple communication channels as applicable);
- maintain your account;
- facilitate your transactions and services;
- enable you to log in using your account on any of the Platforms hosted by us; and
- send you updates and other account-related information.
As it is in our legitimate interests to be responsive to you, to provide customised services and marketing, and to ensure the proper functioning of our products, services and organisation, we will use your user data to:
- improve our Platforms and ensure content from the Platforms is presented in the most effective manner for you and your device;
- administer the Platforms, and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- monitor and record calls for quality, training, legal compliance, analysis and other related purposes in order to pursue our legitimate interest of improving service delivery;
- send you direct marketing communications concerning our products and services where you have purchased any of our products/services or where you have made enquiries for this purpose. We will only send you these communications where you have not objected to receiving such communications from us and in line with your marketing preferences.
- send you customer feedback surveys by email where you have purchased any of our products or services. You can opt-out of receiving these surveys at any time by contacting us;
- Respond to your enquiries, requests or feedback;
- enforce our terms, conditions and policies;
- allow you to participate in interactive features of the Platforms, when you choose to do so;
- customise our products and services to you;
- personalise the content you see on our Platforms
- keep the Platforms safe and secure;
- aggregate user data into anonymised statistical data (such as number of users who have booked a particular Service), which we will use for statistical analysis so that we can better understand our customers’ profile and improve our service offering;
With your consent, we will use your user data to:
- send you marketing and promotional materials in relation to products and services offered by us and service partners, as well as our appointed agents.
Where we have a legal obligation, we will use your user data:
- to comply with any applicable legislation;
- to comply with court orders;
- to comply with orders from applicable regulatory bodies.
Disclosure of your user data
We will share your information where you give us express permission to share your information in the course of your relationship with us from time to time.
To the extent it is mandatory under applicable laws, we will only share your user data with third parties set out in this section after we have obtained your prior written consent which, for the avoidance of doubt, you hereby provide to us by continuing to use our services. You may withdraw your consent to our disclosure of your user data to third parties at any time. Please note that where you withdraw such consent, we may not be able to continue providing you with our services.
We will share your user data with selected third parties in the situations set out below:
- advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others;
- our Platform service providers, so that the services of the interactive features you choose to use may be provided to you and subject to stringent undertakings of privacy and confidentiality; and
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of the Platforms.
As it is in our legitimate interests to be responsive to you, and to provide customised services and marketing, including to:
- Respond to complaints or compliments received by us from users;
- Provide an enhanced customer experience and personalise offers to users;
- Anticipate the servicing needs of users;
- Understand users better through analytics and research (including marketing research) to support personalization;
- Contact users about updates, surveys, and offers on and relating to our loyalty programs;
We will disclose your user data to law enforcement agencies, public or regulatory authorities, securities commissions or other organisations for security and health, if legally required to do so, or if we have a good faith belief that such use is reasonably necessary to:
- comply with any applicable legal obligation, process or request;
- enforce our terms and conditions and other agreements, including investigation of any potential violation thereof;
- detect, prevent or otherwise address security, health, fraud or technical issues; or
- protect the rights, property, health or safety of us, our users, a third party or the public as required or permitted by law (including exchanging user data with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction).
We will also disclose your user data to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case user data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets; or
- to comply with any applicable legal obligations, processes or requests (such as disclosing user data to executors in response to court orders).
We will disclose user data to our legal advisors for establishing, exercising or defending our legal rights, to our other professional advisors, or as otherwise authorised or required by law. We also reserve the right to share user data as is necessary to prevent a threat to the life, health or security of an individual or corporate entity. Further, we will disclose user data, as is necessary, to investigate suspected unlawful activities including but not limited to fraud, intellectual property infringement or privacy.
Deletion of User Data
You may request that we erase the user data we hold about you in the following circumstances:
- you believe that it is no longer necessary for us to hold the user data we hold about you;
- you wish to withdraw your consent and there is no other ground under which we can process the user data;
- you no longer wish us to use the user data we hold about you in order to send you promotions, special offers and marketing;
- you believe the user data we hold about you is being unlawfully processed by us; or
- where you are otherwise granted the right to make such a request under applicable law.
Also note that you may exercise your right to restrict our processing of the user data whilst we consider your request as described below.
Please provide as much detail as possible on your reasons for the request to assist us in determining whether you have a valid basis for erasure. However, we may retain the user data if there are valid grounds under law for us to do so (e.g. for the defence of legal claims or freedom of expression) but we will let you know if that is the case.To request deletion of your data, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: ‘Deletion of Data’ from your registered email address.